Through the Clerk of Courts' Online Services you can access a wealth of information maintained by the Clerk's Office. There are standard online services (free of charge) and premier online services (fee-based).
- Attorney Wheel Position Search
(Criminal, Juvenile Dependency and Probate Cases)
- Central Depository/Child Support
- Code Enforcement
- County Recorder Official Records
- Criminal Justice Case Search
- Civil/Family/Probate Court Online System
- Judicial Calendar Selection
- Marriage License Bureau
- Parking Violations
- Tax Deed Sale Process
- Value Adjustment Board
eFiling ServicesThe ePortal is a statewide web site mandated by the Florida Legislature and the eFiling Authority that provides eFiling capability to users with a single login. It is utilized to submit documents to Clerks and also provides electronic notifications and eService on behalf of others.
Register now to Premier Services for:
- Access advanced options in four of the Clerk's internet-based systems:
- Civil Court Online System
- Official Records
- Family/Probate Court Online System
Purchase units that allow you to perform advance searches. As you use Premier Services, units are automatically deducted from your account.
Access special pages that allow you to track how you spent your units.