- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Child Support/Alimony
- Civil Court
- Clerk of the Board
- Code Enforcement Services
- County Recorder
- Criminal Court
- Declaration of Domicile Information
- Deed Fraud
- District Courts
- Domestic Violence
- Family Court Division
- Jury Service
- Juvenile Services
- Parking Violations Bureau Information
- Probate Court
- Central Depository/Child Support
- Certified Copies
- Civil / Family / Divorce / Probate
- Code Enforcement Citations
- Criminal Justice
- Drivers License Information
- Judicial Calendar Information
- Judicial Calendar Search
- County Recorder Official Record Search
- Parking Citations
- Redact Social Security Form
- Traffic Citations
- Value Adjustment Board Search
Welcome to Commercial Data Services
Commercial Data Services
Clerk’s Office data previously available via the county’s bulletin board services is now available from the Clerk of Court’s Technical Services Division. We provide an assortment of Civil, Code Enforcement, Criminal, Family, Marriage, Official Records, and Traffic files. There are fees associated with accessing each of the folders available for download.
Pre-registration - This is required to download bulk data files updated on a daily, weekly bi-weekly, or monthly basis.
Once your registration has been verified, you may login to download bulk data.
As an alternative, refer to our online services at www.miami-dadeclerk.com.
Visit Commercial Data Services Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), for more information.
Click below for the Commercial Data Services File Layouts.