- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Child Support/Alimony
- Civil Court
- Clerk of the Board
- Code Enforcement Services
- County Recorder
- Criminal Court
- Declaration of Domicile Information
- Deed Fraud
- District Courts
- Domestic Violence
- Family Court Division
- Jury Service
- Juvenile Services
- Parking Violations Bureau Information
- Probate Court
- Central Depository/Child Support
- Certified Copies
- Civil / Family / Divorce / Probate
- Code Enforcement Citations
- Criminal Justice
- Drivers License Information
- Judicial Calendar Information
- Judicial Calendar Search
- County Recorder Official Record Search
- Parking Citations
- Redact Social Security Form
- Traffic Citations
- Value Adjustment Board Search
Criminal Court Services
The Miami-Dade Criminal Court is comprised of two levels of operations: Circuit Criminal and County Criminal.
County Criminal maintains the records of all misdemeanor arrests, certain civil infractions (boating and animal violations) and municipal or ordinance violations and is part of the Traffic/Misdemeanor Division.
Circuit Criminal, conversely, receives and processes all felony affidavits of probable cause, grand jury indictments and arrest warrants. This section conducts two felony bond hearings daily via a video transmission between the courtroom and pre-trial detention center.
Special felony drug court bond hearings also occur daily. During these hearings, the defendant is given the opportunity to enter a special drug rehabilitation program instead of going to trial.
The Criminal Court also handles Felony Bond Hearings and Misdemeanor Jail Arraignments.
The Clerk's Office, Central Bond Unit processes bond refunds.
The Court can assist you in Sealing and Expunging Criminal Records.
For Criminal History check, click here.
- Affidavit in support of Petition to Expunge
- Affidavit in support of Petition to Seal
- Attorney of Record Change of Address Form
- Motion for Return of Property
- Notice of Hearing (Seal / Expunge / Return of Property)
- Order for the Return of Personal Property
- Order to Expunge Pursuant to SEC. 943.0585, Florida Statutes and FRCrP 3.692
- Order to Seal Pursuant to SEC. 943.059, Florida Statutes and FRCrP 3.692
- Petition and Order to Show Cause
- Petition to Expunge
- Petition to Seal