Criminal Court - Collections
If your case has been assigned to a collection agency, the Clerk’s Office will be able to accept full payment of your outstanding financial obligation. You can contact the collection agency assigned to your case(s) directly to make partial payments as well as full payments. Restitution Orders and Public Defender Liens are not part of the fines and court costs assigned to collection agencies. These payments must be made directly to the Clerk of Courts.
There are currently two possible collection agencies that can be assigned to a delinquent case. They are:
- Alliance One – 877-541-8420,
- Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson – 866-234-9790
Please note that once you are referred to a collection agency, they will be adding an additional 40% to balance owed.
These agencies are assigned specific case numbers. You can use our Online Criminal Justice - Case Search to identify which agency has been assigned to a particular case.
Upon reaching the link above, follow these instructions:
- You can select to enter information from your case number, state case number, citation/police number, name or jail number tabs
- Type in the appropriate information
- Click on submit
- If using name or jail number as a search, you must now select appropriate case number for inquiry
- Click on ‘dockets’ to find the collection agency assigned to your case and the balanced owed (Note: balanced owed does not include the 40% added by the collection agency)
Payments for Restitution and Public Defender Liens must be made directly to the Clerk of Courts. They may be mailed-in or taken in person to the following locations:
Miami-Dade Flagler Building
140 West Flagler Street, Suite 1502
Miami, Florida 33130