Children & Family
Juvenile Court Services
The Juvenile Court Services of the Clerk of Courts for Miami-Dade County handles delinquency and dependency matters.
The Clerk's Office Juvenile Court Services includes the Juvenile Services Department (JSD), a centralized processing, referral and evaluation center for all youth arrested in Miami-Dade County.
Parents can call the JSD at 305-755-6130 to see if their child has been arrested.
The Juvenile Court Services hears juvenile court cases.
The Department can also assist you in searching and providing copies of juvenile records.
- Affidavit in support of Petition to Expunge
- Affidavit in support of Petition to Seal
- Attorney of Record Change of Address Form
- Motion for Return of Property
- Notice of Hearing (Seal / Expunge / Return of Property)
- Order for the Return of Personal Property
- Order to Expunge Pursuant to SEC. 943.0585, Florida Statutes and FRCrP 3.692
- Order to Seal Pursuant to SEC. 943.059, Florida Statutes and FRCrP 3.692
- Petition and Order to Show Cause
- Petition to Expunge
- Petition to Seal