Juvenile Court Services
The Juvenile Court Services Division of the Clerk of Courts for Miami-Dade County handles actions in which a child under the age of 18 may be involved in a Delinquency or Dependency matter. Delinquency actions are cases in which a child is alleged to have committed a law violation, Dependency actions are cases in which a child has been alleged to have been abandoned, neglected or abused, Truancy, Marchman-Act Petitions in which a parent believes their child may be using drugs or other illicit substance. The office can also assist you in searching and providing copies of juvenile records.
- The Clerk’s Office Juvenile Court Services work with the Juvenile Services Department (JSD), a centralized booking, processing, referral and evaluation center for all youth arrested in Miami-Dade County. Parents can call the Juvenile Assessment Center (JSD) at (305)755-6130 for information concerning an arrest of a child.
- Affidavit in support of Petition to Expunge
- Affidavit in support of Petition to Seal
- Attorney of Record Change of Address Form
- Motion for Return of Property
- Notice of Hearing (Seal / Expunge / Return of Property)
- Order for the Return of Personal Property
- Order to Expunge Pursuant to SEC. 943.0585, Florida Statutes and FRCrP 3.692
- Order to Seal Pursuant to SEC. 943.059, Florida Statutes and FRCrP 3.692
- Petition and Order to Show Cause
- Petition to Expunge
- Petition to Seal