Welcome to the Clerk of Courts Website
Our office is pleased to provide the community with an online resource to help residents and visitors obtain information and conduct business with us. We hope you find this website a useful and friendly environment that serves your needs in an efficient, cost-effective and secure manner.
Miami-Dade Clerk of Courts Harvey Ruvin is pleased to announce the June 9, 2015 release of new Circuit and County Civil, Family and Probate court case information and court documents over the Internet to the Public and Attorneys at large, with a new look and feel plus enhanced search functionality.
Key points of interest:
- Viewing of court case information and court documents will be in accordance with the access provisions of Florida Supreme Court Administrative Order SC 14-19;
- Premier Searches are now referred to as Advanced Searches, where there will be no fees for court case information and document search and Official Records search fees are being changed;
- Use of the Advanced Searches (except for Official Records) will now require processing of a Registered User Agreement including submission of a notarized Registration Access Request form to be accepted by the Clerk of Courts Office before use will be granted;
- All court documents will have been processed through automated redaction. Expunged/sealed cases and court documents marked as confidential will not be viewable online;
- Members of the public and the Bar will now see a new look and feel with responsive functionality across many of the search applications. The navigation within each of these applications has been streamlined for easier use.
We will continue to pioneer technological solutions that advance doing business in Miami-Dade County in the most productive, efficient, and innovative manner for the public, the judiciary and the Bar.
Public Access (Data Files and Reports)
Effective June 1, 2015, Clerk’s Office data previously available via the county’s bulletin board services will be available from the Clerk of Court’s Technical Services Division. We provide an assortment of Civil, Code Enforcement, Criminal, Family, Marriage, Official Records, and Traffic files. However, we do not provide Host On Demand (HOD). As an alternative, refer to our online services www.miami-dadeclerk.com. Please visit our Public Access page for additional information.
For requests involving non-Clerk’s Office data such as arrest, property tax, or permit information, please contact miamidade.gov.
The Honorable Harvey Ruvin, Clerk of the Board of County Commissioners, is pleased to announce that on Monday, June 1, 2015, the existing lobbyist registration process will be expanded to a newly developed online system. Lobbyists and Principals will be able to register within a secured internet environment. Account holders can conveniently update specific profile information for compliance purposes, while receiving periodic updates pertaining to training and lobbying within Miami-Dade County. Reports can be viewed with just the click of a mouse.
We hope you find our new system reliable and easy to use; and look forward to your feedback on ways to improve online services, while moving technology forward.
Please visit us at http://www.miamidade.gov/cob/
eFiling (Electronic Filing)
In accordance with the Supreme Court of Florida in regards to Electronic Filing in the State Courts System, (Fla. Admin. Order # AOSC13-48) , as of May 1st, 2015, the Miami-Dade Traffic and Misdemeanor Division will no longer accept Attorney filed pleadings (paper) through the front counter, mail, or fax. All attorneys including the State and the Public Defender’s Office must file through the portal as of that date.