- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- County Recorder
- Declaration of Domicile Information
- Deed Fraud
- Landlord / Tenant Disputes
- Mortgages Foreclosures
- Small Claims
- Tax Deeds
- Value Adjustment Board (VAB)
- VAB's - Hearings/Locations
- VAB's - Late Exemption
- VAB's - Obtain Copies
- VAB's - Payment of Taxes Requirement
- VAB's - Petition Process
Value Adjustment Board
Taxpayers may contest the value of real estate and personal property as assessed by the Property Appraiser's Office by filing a petition with the Value Adjustment Board (the VAB).
Hearings are conducted by special magistrates appointed by the VAB to determine whether or not property is properly assessed. If not, then the VAB has the authority to make any necessary adjustment.
Appraiser Special Magistrates conduct hearings on real estate and personal property valuation hearings.
Attorney Special Magistrates conduct hearings on tax exemptions, agricultural classifications and other legal issues.
The Miami-Dade Clerk of the Courts provides clerical support to the VAB.
- Petition for Review of Market / Classified Use Value for Tax Year 2016
Multiple Units Filing Use:
- Attachment for condo assoc / vacant land
- Attachment for Non condo assoc / vacant land
Taxpayer Information Sheets:
- DOR / Payment of Taxes Requirement
- Late Filed Tax Exemption and Agricultural Classification
- Tax Exemption and Agricultural Classification
- Valuation Cases