Certified Copies for Official Records
ex: Mortgage, Deed, Liens, etc.
After performing an online search and viewing the image, you may order a certified copy and pay online with a Visa or MasterCard. Cases older than 1974 are only available in person or by mail.
P.O. Box 011711, Flagler Station
Miami, Florida 33101
Please include the following with your request:
- Book & Page
- Names of parties involved
- Mail appropriate fee:
$1 per page, $2 per document for the certification
- Visit the County Recorder's Record Search to obtain the number of page(s) in a document
- If you do not know the year/case number, an additional search fee of $2 per year, per name will be added for every year searched.
- Self-addressed stamped envelope
Miami Dade County
Courthouse East * Records Library
22 NW First Street, 2nd Floor
Miami, Florida 33130
or any of the District Court Offices
Business Hours: 9 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday,
(Except on County-Observed Holidays)
Method of payments accepted:
- Cash (only in person)
- Cashier Check or Money Order;
Payable to: Clerk of Courts;
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express
(only in person or Internet);
- No personal checks.