Certified Copies for Official Records
ex: Mortgage, Deed, Liens, etc.
After performing an online search and viewing the image, you may order a certified copy and pay online with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Recorded documents older than 1974 are only available in person or by mail.
P.O. Box 011711, Flagler Station
Miami, Florida 33101
Please include the following with your request:
- Book & Page, if available
- Year document was recorded
- Names of parties involved
- Type of document (ie. Deed, Mortgage)
- Mail appropriate fee:
$1 per page, $2 per document for the certification
If you do not know the year/case number, an additional search fee of $2 per year, per name will be added for every year searched.
- Visit the County Recorder's Record Search to obtain the number of page(s) in a document (only for documents recorded in 1974 - present)
- Self-addressed stamped envelope
Miami Dade County
Courthouse East * Records Library
22 NW First Street, 2nd Floor
Miami, Florida 33138
Business Hours: 9 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday,
(Except on County-Observed Holidays)
Method of payments accepted:
- Cash (only in person)
- Cashier's Check or Money Order;
Payable to: Clerk of Courts;
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express
(only in person or Internet);
- No personal checks.