Certified Copies for Official Records
ex: Mortgage, Deed, Liens, etc.
After performing an online search and viewing the image, you may order a certified copy and pay online with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Cases older than 1974 are only available in person or by mail.
P.O. Box 011711, Flagler Station
Miami, Florida 33101
Please include the following with your request:
- Book & Page
- Names of parties involved
- Mail appropriate fee:
$1 per page, $2 per document for the certification
- Visit the County Recorder's Record Search to obtain the number of page(s) in a document
- If you do not know the year/case number, an additional search fee of $2 per year, per name will be added for every year searched.
- Self-addressed stamped envelope
Miami Dade County
Courthouse East * Records Library
22 NW First Street, 2nd Floor
Miami, Florida 33130
or any of the District Court Offices
Business Hours: 9 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday,
(Except on County-Observed Holidays)
Method of payments accepted:
- Cash (only in person)
- Cashier Check or Money Order;
Payable to: Clerk of Courts;
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express
(only in person or Internet);
- No personal checks.