Skip to main content
Miami-Dade County Clerk of the CourtsHarvey Ruvin

Landlord & Tenant Disputes

Landlord & tenant disputes must be filed in the geographical district where the property is located. Clerks at the Miami County Courthouse and the district court locations can assist you in determining the correct district.

Contact The Florida Division of Consumer Services at 1-800-435-7352 for a copy of the Florida Statute (Chapter 83) and/or a brochure on the Florida Residential Landlord/Tenant Act.

The Miami-Dade Police Department, Court Services Bureau - Civil Process Section provides helpful information on residential evictions for non-payment of rent.

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade Clerk of the Courts. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade Clerk of the Courts is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.