- Attorney Wheel Position Search (Criminal, Juvenile Dependency and Probate Cases)
- Central Depository/Child Support
- Civil/Family/Probate Court Online System
- Code Enforcement
- County Recorder's Official Record Search
- Criminal Justice Case Search
- Home & Property Records Library
- Marriage License Bureau
- Parking Violations
- Tax Deed Sale Process
- Value Adjustment Board
- Advanced access to Civil, Family and Probate court records as per the current version of the Florida Supreme Court Standards for Access to Electronic Court Records and the Access Security Matrix, free of charge..
- Perform advanced searches of Official Records by purchasing units. Individual searches will cost one search unit. Each search unit is $.50, and you may purchase as many units as needed. As you use Official Records Advanced Searches, units are automatically deducted from your account.
- Access advanced options on our Traffic online system.
- Access management dashboard. Login to manage your account profile and track your units.
- Establish a corporate/government account with multiple users.
- Bookmark criminal cases for easy access and enable notifications on case information updates.
Please enter your email address. This should be the email address to which you will receive notifications from this system.
START REGISTRATION PROCESS